GeekChic Wedding Minis at Kinloch Grove
COVID-19 restrictions may have changed you're original wedding plans but the GeekChic Collective has assembled to bring the magic back to weddings 2020-style!
Ceremony space at Kinloch Grove, Matlock MB
The GeekChic Collective presents all-inclusive themed mini wedding celebrations at Kinloch Grove Event Center
Choose from four out-of-this-world themes:
Harry Potter, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings or Legend of Zelda
Available Dates: Aug 29th and Sept 19th
Are you ready for your Nerdy Nuptials? Here's the deal....
- outdoor ceremony and event space at the magical Kinloch Grove for up to 50 guests with enough space to social distance of course!
- (subject to change based on Covid-19 restrictions)
- total of 1.5 hours of exclusive use
- themed wedding planning, styling with decor and day of coordinating by Meghan Hennig of GeekChic
- a licensed marriage commissioner to perform a personalized 15 minute ceremony
- Sherly Dickson-Hunnie, Marry Me Hunnie - Aug 29th
- walk down the aisle to themed music or music of your choice provided by DJ Manny of DJ2GO
- a custom designed fresh flower wedding bouquet for each Bride and a fresh flower boutonniere for each Groom by GeekChic Creative (yours to keep)
- capture all the magical moments with professional wedding photographer Heather from Mirrorless Photography; includes ceremony, cake cutting and couples photo shoot, a minimum of 30 edited digitals including 3 themed fantasy edits
- themed photo props and creative photo shoot direction matched to your theme by GeekChic Creative
- one celebratory toast cocktail per guest post reception served by On Tap Professional Bartending (following all COVID-19 Manitoba Health guidelines)
- a personal mini wedding cake for cutting and yours to take home (not being served)
- top it all off with a private limo ride home provided by Oak Bluff Limo (Winnipeg and surrounding area...limits apply)
All-inclusive total investment of $2300
Limited spaces available...contact Meghan today to start planning your GeekChic Mini Wedding celebration!